|Click here for more Mass fashion!|
Today, you get a few outfits from me, and maybe a mini rant! We shall see how the post progresses.
January 1 was not only The Feast of Mary, Mother of God, but it was my anniversary (my husband's too, funny enough!) so we all went to Mass and then celebrated at a Japanese steakhouse. It was delicious, fun and exhausting. My energy is already draining today, so I am going to try to get this post up before we head out the door. So, it is a bonus post:
What I Wore on January 1st:
Sleeveless shirt: NY&Co
Pants (that button and zip and everything!): NY&Co
Shoes: (since I don't like the shoes NY&Co usually sells...) Target
A truer reflection of what my normal (AKA not pregnant ) wardrobe consists of has never been photographed. I am an NY&Co junkie.
Now for today:
I know what you are thinking. Isn't this a repeat? Well, no. My socks are a different argyle and it is a purple cami underneath. Which leads me to my rant. (Lucky you!)
1. I only have so many clothes.
2. Apparently 23 weeks is my threshold when it comes to caring. A day over 23 and I feel sludgy and tired and like I do not want to do my hair anymore.
3. My desire to style my hair also diminished due to a wonderful dream I had last weekend about blow drying my hair and IT NEVER DRIED! It was a long and exhausting dream.
4. Over the years, I have perfected the half-dry blow dry. I dry the top layer so that my bangs are not the only pieces that are dry and then throw it in a pony tail.
5. I had a horrific reoccurring dream when I was in college. It involved going bald, and each dream the baldness was progressively worse. Like, sores and boils worse. Ironically, my fears of going bald have been thwarted by the fact that I AM ACTUALLY STILL GROWING HAIR. I have twice as much hair as a normal person, and I have new growth. In a few years that forehead will be nonexistent.
In conclusion, I stopped styling my hair this week.
Just for fun, here are three other random facts before I wrap this up to get my prayer on.
1. I now sneeze every time I put on perfume.
2. I have been totally bummed that my most popular posts are mostly a result of this link up and people searching for "Amanda Todd boobs."
3. I still want some Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos from Bonefish Grill. It is a horribly strong craving.
Go check out more Mass fashion! I am going to get myself to Mass and hope that makes me feel better!